According to Xinhua News Agency, on December 25, 2020, staff inspected the product packaging quality in the new coronavirus inactivated vaccine sub-packaging workshop of the Beijing Institute of Biological Products of Sinopharm Group. China has taken a crucial step in fighting the new crown pneumonia epidemic! The Joint Prevention and Control Mechanism of the State Council was released on December 31. Sinopharm Sinopharm’s inactivated vaccine for the new coronavirus has been approved by the State Food and Drug Administration for conditional listing, which injects confidence in the global fight against the epidemic and provides strong support for the vaccine to become a global public product.
According to China Youth Daily, on December 31, 2020, the Joint Prevention and Control Mechanism of the State Council held a press conference on the conditional listing of the new crown virus vaccine and related work. The Deputy Director of the National Health Commission and the State Council Joint Prevention and Control Mechanism Scientific Research Team Vaccine Zeng Yixin, head of the research and development class, said that the basic attribute of the new coronavirus vaccine is a public product, and the price will vary according to the scale of use, but a major premise is definitely to provide it for all people for free. Z1z
Zeng Yixin also said that the new crown pneumonia epidemic is an infectious disease pandemic that has not been seen in a century, and the global epidemic situation is still severe. Although some of our country's prevention and control have achieved strategic results, the pressure of "external defense import and internal defense rebound" is still very heavy. In order to protect high-risk populations, in June 2020, in accordance with the "New Coronavirus Vaccine Emergency Use Plan" approved in accordance with laws and regulations, the principle of small-scale start, prudent, informed consent and voluntary will be adopted to ensure adequate adverse reaction monitoring and emergency treatment preparations. Under the premise of this, emergency vaccination of the new crown vaccine was carried out for high-risk groups. By the end of November 2020, a total of more than 1.5 million doses had been vaccinated, and about 60,000 of them had gone to work in high-risk areas overseas. There were no reports of serious infections. The safety of the vaccine has been fully proven, and the effectiveness has also been determined. Verification.