2020年的情人節(Valentine's Day)因為新型冠狀病毒的存在而變得有些特殊。為了防止疫情蔓延,許多哪怕是生活在同城的情侶,也只能隔空傳遞愛意。
更不用說那些戰鬥在抗擊疫情一線的「夫妻檔」們,他們有些穿上厚厚的防護服,相見難相識。
有些人舍小家為大家,只要戰鬥號角一響起,便毫不猶豫奔赴抗疫最前線。
武漢大學人民醫院呼吸與危重症醫學科醫生張旃副教授寫下現代版「與夫書」
在疫情面前,少過一個情人節又如何,只要心中有愛,就能攜手共渡難關。
而關於「愛是什麼」這個永恆的話題,我們整理了地鐵界段子手——倫敦交通局的不同解釋,希望你能被其中至少一個溫暖到,在這個特殊的冬天積蓄愛的能量。
Do not find love, let love find you.
別去刻意尋找愛情,讓它自己找到你。
That is why it is called falling in love.
這就是 「墜入愛河」的由來。
Because you do not force yourself to fall, you just fall.
因為你不會強迫自己墜入,而是情不知所起,一往而深。
Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.
抓住你的眼球是件容易的事,但抓住你的心是那個特殊的人才能做到的事。
Everyone comes with baggage.
每個人生來都帶着行囊。
Find someone who loves you enough to help you unpack.
找一個足夠愛你的人幫你打開行囊。
Happy Valentine』s Day.
情人節快樂。
Let us always meet each other with a smile, for a smile is the beginning of love.
讓我們在相遇時始終面帶微笑,因為微笑是愛情的開始。
If you can』t love yourself, how are you going to love somebody else.
欲愛人,先愛己。
除了這些能令人會心一笑的 「每日一句」,倫敦地鐵時不時也會調皮,畢竟情人節除了「情人」要過,「單身狗」們也要過!
Warning: High levels of PDA detected at platform level
警告:在平台層面檢測到高濃度PDA(Public Display of Affection,秀恩愛)
Due to Valentine』s Day, high levels of PDA are being experienced on London Transport. You can avoid PDA-related nausea by ignoring any public displays of affection and tsking loudly.
由於情人節到來,倫敦交通正在經歷高水平的PDA,對於公開場合秀恩愛的行為,你可以通過無視,並大聲發出「嘖嘖嘖」來避免PDA帶來的不適。
Warning: He still hasn』t deleted Tinder.
警告:他還沒刪掉手機里的Tinder(Tinder是一款交友軟件)。
今年的情人節,推特與倫敦地鐵合作,將牆面上原本大幅的廣告,替換成了網友們的情人節「金句」。
Spending my Valentine』s outside a nice restaurant shouting 「WELL YOU MOVED ON PRETTY QUICKLY」 to random couples walking in.
在一家不錯的餐廳門口度過情人節,衝著走進來的情侶們大喊「呵你翻篇速度夠快的」。
Bro we only live once ok just message her, carpe diem.
老鐵,這輩子就活這麼一次,就給她發短訊吧!活在當下!
My ex has had a really hard time moving on.
我前任真的是很難忘記我。
From what I can tell through his blinds, he is currently eating (something we always did).
從他的百葉窗縫隙中我能看到,他正在吃飯(這是我們之前常做的事情)。
地鐵站中的行人來了又去,與這些標語擦肩而過只是瞬間的事,但是倫敦地鐵站依舊在每年的這一天懸掛出有關愛的解讀,提醒路過的每一個人,你值得愛與被愛。
Happy Valentine』s Day to you if you』re on your own.
即便你是一個人,也祝你情人節快樂。
If you feel isolated or lonely, please know you』re not alone;
如果你感到孤立或者孤獨,請明白你並不是孤身一人,
If you』re single, secluded or by yourself,
如果你單身、隱居或是一個人,
Don』t ever think that you』ve been left on the shelf.
永遠不要以為自己已經被遺忘了。
To all the solo people living foot loose and fancy free,
致所有自由自在無憂無慮的單身人士,
To those given the advice of there being 「plenty of fish in the sea」
致所有被勸告「天涯何處無芳草」的人,
To everyone who finds playing the game of love frustrating,
致每一個對愛情遊戲感到沮喪的人,
To the finger wiping souls looking for mates by online dating,
致那些在屏幕上滑動手指,渴望在交友軟件上找到伴兒的人,
To the separated, the divorced and for those with a broken heart,
致分開的人、離異的人、心碎的人,
To those living by their lonesome or with a special someone an ocean apart,
致寂寞的人、所愛隔山海,山海不可平的人,
To those without a lover, a partner, a husband or a wife,
致沒有愛人、沒有伴侶、沒有丈夫或妻子的人,
To those who seek some moments to share with the future love of their life,
致那些在生活中尋找特殊時刻,只為與未來愛人分享的人,
To all of the people on this earth with a soul mate in heaven above,
致地球上每一個在天堂中有靈魂伴侶的人,
On Valentine』s Day we send each and every one of you our love.
情人節,我們愛你們每一個人。
作者:韓寶儀
編輯:左卓
中國日報歐洲分社出品