何以解憂,憂上加憂。
我好煩
I am so annoyed.
他總是為別人着想(他總是先考慮別人再考慮自己)
He always puts others before himself.
你做到你的承諾了嗎
Have you kept your promise?
promise 承諾
I promise you that I love you forever
我向你承諾永遠愛你
Impossible 不可能
It is impossible for him to love you forever.
他永遠愛你是不可能的
You are a liar 你是個騙子
He is the liar 他才是個騙子
這裡要注意下,着重體會一下,Liar 前面a 和the表達的不同含義
Shame on you 你真無恥
I am getting sushi for lunch
我午餐要吃壽司
這裡am+getting 可以表示正在準備去吃
I am gonna make an appointment
我要預約
Stop pretending 別裝了
Let us see what you have got.
讓我們看看你到底有啥本事
Are you really asking me?
你真的(好意思)問我?