努力拼搏,何愁没有财富?
Working hard, why not have wealth?
这个世界上,大部分的成功,都是靠努力拼搏而来。
In this world, most of the success comes from hard work.
看各行各业的成功者们,又哪一个是靠在家睡大觉等来的成功?哪一个不是在事业上像拼命三郎一样的努力?
Looking at the successful people in all walks of life, which one is successful by sleeping at home? Which one is not the same effort as the desperate Sanro in his career?
在他们成功的路上,付出了无数的汗水和努力,也克服了无数的困难和挫折,也吃上了无数的苦。
On their way to success, they have paid countless sweat and efforts, overcome countless difficulties and setbacks, and suffered countless hardships.

天上不会掉下馅饼。
No pie will fall from the sky.
想要得到什么,就要靠自己努力去拼搏和争取。
If you want to get something, you must strive for it by yourself.
其实,靠着自己的努力去争取到自己想要的,才会有满满的成就感。
In fact, relying on their own efforts to win what they want, will have a full sense of achievement.
如果我们当下过得不如意,那一定是我们还不够努力。
If we are not happy at the moment, it must be that we are not working hard enough.
当然,努力需要有清晰的目标和计划。
Of course, efforts need to have clear goals and plans.
努力的过程,也是摸索出合适自己人生路的一套方法的过程。
The process of hard work is also the process of finding a set of methods suitable for your own life path.
无论眼下多么的不如意,或者多么的没有钱。
No matter how unhappy you are at the moment, or how little money you have.
但只要我们足够的努力,日子一定会向好的方向发展。
But as long as we work hard enough, life will surely go in a good direction.
世上无难事只怕有心人。
Nothing is difficult to a willing person.
只需用心去坚持和努力,该来的财富自然会到来。
Just stick with your heart and work hard, and the wealth will come naturally.