努力拚搏,何愁沒有財富?
Working hard, why not have wealth?
這個世界上,大部分的成功,都是靠努力拚搏而來。
In this world, most of the success comes from hard work.
看各行各業的成功者們,又哪一個是靠在家睡大覺等來的成功?哪一個不是在事業上像拚命三郎一樣的努力?
Looking at the successful people in all walks of life, which one is successful by sleeping at home? Which one is not the same effort as the desperate Sanro in his career?
在他們成功的路上,付出了無數的汗水和努力,也克服了無數的困難和挫折,也吃上了無數的苦。
On their way to success, they have paid countless sweat and efforts, overcome countless difficulties and setbacks, and suffered countless hardships.

天上不會掉下餡餅。
No pie will fall from the sky.
想要得到什麼,就要靠自己努力去拼搏和爭取。
If you want to get something, you must strive for it by yourself.
其實,靠著自己的努力去爭取到自己想要的,才會有滿滿的成就感。
In fact, relying on their own efforts to win what they want, will have a full sense of achievement.
如果我們當下過得不如意,那一定是我們還不夠努力。
If we are not happy at the moment, it must be that we are not working hard enough.
當然,努力需要有清晰的目標和計劃。
Of course, efforts need to have clear goals and plans.
努力的過程,也是摸索出合適自己人生路的一套方法的過程。
The process of hard work is also the process of finding a set of methods suitable for your own life path.
無論眼下多麼的不如意,或者多麼的沒有錢。
No matter how unhappy you are at the moment, or how little money you have.
但只要我們足夠的努力,日子一定會向好的方向發展。
But as long as we work hard enough, life will surely go in a good direction.
世上無難事只怕有心人。
Nothing is difficult to a willing person.
只需用心去堅持和努力,該來的財富自然會到來。
Just stick with your heart and work hard, and the wealth will come naturally.