Where is immigration
入境審查位置在哪兒。
Useful Expressions
常用語句
1.Where is immigration?
入境審查在哪兒?
2.Where can I get my baggage?
我在哪裡提我的行李呢?
3.I'll stay for five days.
我要住5天。
4.I'm here on business.
我是因公事而來此地的。
5.I've come here to study English.
我是到這裡來讀英文的。
6.I come to see my friend.
我來拜訪朋友的。
7.These are my personal belongings.
這些是我的個人物品。
8.This is my passport and customs declaration card.
這是我的護照和海關申報卡。
9.I have nothing to declare.
我沒有物品要申報。
10.This is for my own use.
這是我自己使用的。
11.Can I shut my suitcase?
我可以把手提箱關好嗎?
Practical Conversation
實用會話
A:May I see your passport?
我可以看一下你的護照嗎?
B:Here it is.
這就是。
A:How long are you going to stay?
你打算要住多久呢?
B:For one week.
一個星期。
A:What's the purpose of your visit?
你入境的目的是什麼?
B:For Sightseeing.
觀光。
A:Where are your going to stay?
你打算住在什麼地方呢?
B:At the Hilton Hotel.
住在希爾頓飯店。
A:Do you have anything to declare?
你有任何物品要申報嗎?
B:No,nothing.
不,沒有。
A:How much money do you have with you?
你身上帶有多少錢呢?
B:I have ten hundred dollars in Japanese yen.
我身上帶有1000日元。
A:My baggage is missing!
我的行李遺失了!
B:Do you have air ticket and claim tag?
你有機票和行李單嗎?
A:Here they are.
這些就是。
A:Well,then,would you fill out this PIR from?And also we need your signature here.
哦,那麼請你填寫這張PIR表好嗎?我們需要你在這裡簽名。
B:How soon would you deliver my baggage?
你們多長時間可以把行李送來呢?
A:Hopefully by tomorrow evening.Which hotel are you going to stay?
希望明天晚上,你打算住在哪裡呢?
B:At the down town Hilton Hotel.
住在城中希爾頓飯店。
A:When is the expected date of your departure?
你打算什麼時間離境呢?
B:I'm going to return next week.
我將於下個星期回去。