人教版六年級下冊英語unit4教材A部分課文翻譯

人教版六年級下冊英語unit4教材A部分課文翻譯


1let's try部分翻譯

Today,there is a guest visiting the school.Listen and tick or cross.

今天,有一位客人參觀學校。聽一聽,打鉤或打叉。

1.The school changed a little.

1.學校改變了一點兒。

2.Grandpa could use computers when he was at school.

2.當(外)祖父在學校的時候,他能使用電腦。

2let's talk部分翻譯

Grandoa:Wow,a library!There was no library in my old school.

(外)祖父:哇,一個圖書館!我以前的學校里沒有圖書館。

Sarah:Tell us about your school,please.

薩拉:請給我們講講您的學校吧。

Grandpa:There was only one small building on a hill.

(外)祖父:在山上只有一個小建築物。

Wu Yifan:Could you see stars at night?

吳一凡:您在晚上能看見星星嗎?

Grandpa:Yes,I liked the stars.

(外)祖父:是的,我喜歡星星。

Sarah:Me too.One day I'm going to visit the moon.

薩拉:我也是。有一天我將要參觀月球。

Wu Yifan:The Americans took about five days to get there in 1969.

吳一凡:在1969年美國人花費了大約五天(的時間)到達那裡。

Sarah:How do you know that?

薩拉:你怎麼知道的?

Wu Yifan:easy,I looked it up on the Internet.

吳一凡:很容易,我在網絡上查閱它的。

Grandpa:Ah! There were no computers or Intemet in my time.

(外)祖父:啊!我那時候沒有電腦也沒有網絡。

What was Grandpa's school like?

(外)祖父的學校是什麼樣子的?

What was your school like five years ago? What is it like now? Draw and talk.

五年前你的學校是什麼樣子的?現在它是什麼樣子的?畫一畫,談一談。

5 years ago五年前

Now 現在

There was... (過去)有……

There were... (過去)有……

There is... 有……

There are... 有……

3Let's learn部分翻譯

...years ago ……年前

...months ago ……月前

last year 去年

last month 上個月

Wu Yifan's father:There was no gym in my school twenty years ago.

吳一凡的爸爸:二十年前我的學校里沒有體育館。

Wu Yifan:Now there's a new one in our school.

吳一凡:現在我們的學校里有一個新的體育館。

4Find the mistakes部分翻譯

In the Tang dynasty... 在唐代……

At that time,there were no gyms.People didn't go by bus. People couldn't use the Internet.

在那時,沒有體育館。人們出行不乘公共汽車。人們不能使用互聯網。

Dining Hall 飯廳

Post Office 郵局

Cafe 咖啡館

Motel 汽車旅館

GYM 體育館

Cinema 電影院